Mike’s Transport Display Launcher
As there were problems with the previous installers for some of the above programs when run under Windows XP, I have decided to package all the utilities in one archive. This makes sense because many of them use the same files and thus it simplifies updating the package for future releases.
The package now includes the following programs:-
1. PC-HFDL-Display - Which extracts the output from PC-HFDL log files and displays it on a grid.
2. ACARS-Display - Which extracts TCPIP data from MultiPSK Pro in VHF Acars mode.
3. HFDL-Display - Which extracts TCPIP data from MultiPSK Pro in HF Acars mode.
4. GMDSS-Display - Which extracts TCPIP shipping data from MultiPSK Pro in GMDSS mode.
5. ACARSD-Display - Which extracts the output from ACARSD log files and displays it on a grid
6. SBS3-ACARS-Display - Extracts TCPIP data from the Kinetics SBS-3 receiver.
7. Tools - Includes a utility to extract aircraft routing data from the PP flight routes forum .sqb files into ‘Flights.txt’ for use with the above aviation programs. Plus a utility to extract Aircraft data from Basestation.sqb