Route_Riter v7 - A Suite of Utilities for Microsoft Train Simulator
Route_Riter v7 is a suite of over 110 utilities for performing various actions on sections of the Microsoft Train Simulator program.
Starting from v7.6.00, Route_Riter is freeware
The major capabilities of Route_Riter are as follows:-
- Check a Route for missing shape and texture files.
- Compact a Route by removing files from the route which are not required and just slow the program down.
- Check all Activities installed in the Simulator
- Package a route ready for uploading (including production of spanned zip files).
- Count objects in selected and adjacent World tiles
- List all the track and road sections used by a route.
- Produce 'Mini-Routes', ie. compact versions of MSTS which contain only one route and associated rolling stock
- Options to check and fix many of the file types used by MSTS.
- A host of utilities to compress and uncompress files, replace shapes in .W files, build AI locomotives etc.
- Graphics utilities which allow the user to view shape files and consists in full colour, and run 3rd party programs such as TGATools2a and TView etc.
- The full version of Carl-Heinz Rave's TSUtils program is also included.
Route_Riter Support Files
A program similar to Tony Formosa's Train-Store but is aimed as users of MSTS Mini-Routes.
Carl-Heinz Rave's Java routines for MSTS.
Version 3.6.04 dated 07 Oct 2011
(This version fixes a problem with decompressing files with invalid tokens and any NewRoute folder will be deleted (along with any sub directories) before a new one is created. Empty activity folders are no longer required using 'merge' and some other commands, they will be automatically created )