Route_Riter v7 - A Suite of Utilities for Microsoft Train Simulator
Route_Riter v7 is a suite of over 110 utilities for performing various actions on sections of the Microsoft Train Simulator program.
|Starting from v7.6.00, Route_Riter is freeware
Users who already have previously made a donation to Route_Riter
may use their license to run my RW_Tools program if they wish.
RR7626exe.zip is the executable only for Version 7.6.26 dated 19 Feb 2013 (requires a previous full install as above). Just unzip to a temp folder and copy the new Route_Riter.exe over the existing on in your Route_Riter folder to upgrade.
v7.6.26 does not require the MSTS Train.exe file to be present to run, so may be of use to users of Open Rails for some options.
The major capabilities of Route_Riter are as follows:-
- Check a Route for missing shape and texture files.
- Compact a Route by removing files from the route which are not required and just slow the program down.
- Check all Activities installed in the Simulator
- Package a route ready for uploading (including production of spanned zip files).
- Count objects in selected and adjacent World tiles
- List all the track and road sections used by a route.
- Produce 'Mini-Routes', ie. compact versions of MSTS which contain only one route and associated rolling stock
- Options to check and fix many of the file types used by MSTS.
- A host of utilities to compress and uncompress files, replace shapes in .W files, build AI locomotives etc.
- Graphics utilities which allow the user to view shape files and consists in full colour, and run 3rd party programs such as TGATools2a and TView etc.
- The full version of Carl-Heinz Rave's TSUtils program is also included.
Route_Riter Support Files
A program similar to Tony Formosa's Train-Store but is aimed as users of MSTS Mini-Routes.
Carl-Heinz Rave's Java routines for MSTS.
Version 3.6.04 dated 07 Oct 2011
(This version fixes a problem with decompressing files with invalid tokens and any NewRoute folder will be deleted (along with any sub directories) before a new one is created. Empty activity folders are no longer required using 'merge' and some other commands, they will be automatically created )